Getting Organized for BTS

March 30, 2016


Swaddle Blanket: HowjoyfulShop via Etsy
also featured at Scoutmob
Onesie: Baby Gap

I hope everyone had a very happy Easter and hopefully many of you are on a much needed Spring Break. I’ve been enjoying the stay-at-home life with my Greyson, who will be 3 weeks old tomorrow! I can’t believe how time flies - definitely enjoying every moment because in a blink he’ll be off to kindergarten before I know it!

Onto the goodies...

Every year I find myself wanting to spring clean not only my own home, but my TpT store as well. So, if you haven’t noticed already I’ve been doing a bit of sprucing up of my favorite products all in preparation for BTS, which is just a few months from now. Also, I wanted to get these newly updated products ready for download before TpT hosts their annual Back To School Sale (which is highly anticipated every year)!

Today I have for you a peek into my most recent update, which is of my daily schedule cards. Every classroom needs to display their daily schedule and these cards are colorful, vibrant, and use lovely clip art from Melonheadz Illustrating! This upcoming year I want to streamline everything and am going with a more simple, but colorful approach. 





After some research and feedback, I’ve created schedule cards that should accommodate most classrooms, but if there is a card that isn’t included in your download I’d be happy to make one for you. Just email me with what you’d need and I’ll be happy to get it to you!

This download includes the following schedule cards:
+ arrival
+ morning work
+ morning meeting
+ calendar time
+ reading workshop
+ reading centers
+ ar reading
+ ar quiz time
+ free reading
+ daily 5 centers
+ science
+ social studies
+ writing workshop
+ outdoor recess
+ indoor recess
+ lunch
+ snack time
+ math
+ math fact quiz
+ school assembly
+ special
+ special guest
+ p.e.
+ music
+ art
+ guidance
+ health
+ field trip
+ word study
+ poetry
+ computer lab
+ library
+ class buddies
+ testing
+ class testing
+ class assessments
** Testing Poster for hanging outside your classroom door!
+ 2 hour delay
+ late start
+ mystery reader
+ read aloud
+ handwriting
+ spanish
+ spelling pretest
+ spelling test
+ pack up & dismiss
+ clean up
+ dismissal
+ carpool
+ early dismissal
+ star student share

Have a wonderful Wednesday!!