Guided Reading Made Simple {PT 2}

September 26, 2016


I am so happy to see that you all are just loving my newest guided reading resource! Guided Reading Made Simple is chocked-full of useful organizational tools, data collecting resources, and engaging reading skill activities that can be completed both in whole small groups or individually. Also, there are posters and a few flip-books included too to take your instruction to that next engaging level!

However, due to feedback I received from one buyer I have created this PT 2 resource that takes the blackline handouts and puts them all into one download at half the price. That way those who already have the posters and other handouts don’t need to spend the full price for resources they already own.  (That’s why I love receiving feedback and recommendations! It helps me better stock my shop!).



SaveSave