Annual Flash Fall Sale!

October 10, 2016

You guys I am very excited to be running my early FLASH FALL SALE over at my TpT shop! Everything, even the newer products, are 10% off now (and for four days this week) ending on October 13th! So, be sure to stop by TpT and grab yourself a resource for 10% off! I have all kinds of new products that range from reading to writing and math!

Not sure what’s new around the shop? Take a peek below!

GUIDED READING MADE SIMPLE & PT 2


  

These downloads were fun to put together because I don’t believe any teacher can have too many resources for guided reading. The block is always evolving and it’s important to keep your instruction new and exciting for your kiddos. But, the only way to do that is when you’re properly prepared! Check out my Guided Reading Made Simple original 2nd Grade download for the complete pack of resources (read more about what’s included here). PT 2 of this download was created from feedback I had received from a buyer who requested JUST the blacklines of the activities (read here). 

 EVEN & ODD DICE GAMES & DOUBLING!

   
Even and odd numbers are amongst the first mental math concepts taught in second grade and these dice games are so easy to create and play that your kids will for sure be engaged! Read more about it here or go straight to my shop!

The other math activity I put in my shop recently was this engaging Doubling Pot activity, which references and goes perfect with the popular story Two of Everything! Doubling is another mental math strategy that is taught towards the beginning of the year and I loved doing these skill activities with my class. After reading the story and recognizing that the pot doubles everything that’s placed inside - students then get to pick a number 1-10 of any item, place it inside the pot, and demonstrate what comes out! See more in the preview over at my shop here.

 DISCOVERY JOURNALS




Have you used Discovery Journals in your classroom before? Read all about how I’ve implemented it in my classroom here or run over to my shop to see for yourself the amazing, and super easy, this additional project is for your higher learning students! Keep the kids on both ends of the spectrum engaged all year long!

 HOW-TO WRITING: CARVING A JACK-O-LANTERN



Teaching writing once upon a time was a daunting task. Most of my second graders coming in hated writing and didn’t have the confidence to put pencil to paper. Not anymore! I love how-to writing at the beginning of the year because it helps build student’s writing confidence because it’s a writing piece that showcases what they’re experts in! Read about it here

**See this same project but in time for those Leprechaun Traps here!

Happy shopping!!