Favorite Back to School Teacher Goodies

July 31, 2023

 


Soon I'll be heading back to the classroom and I personally can't wait. I know there are a ton of teachers out there who love to squeeze every last moment of their summers before even thinking about the school year ahead...I'm just not that teacher. Even 12 years later I am always filled with a buzzing excitement and I hope that never fades...

So, as I eagerly await the email from admin that lets us know we can get into our classrooms, here's a list of my favorite goodies for the back to school season!

Half-Gallon Water Bottle



Last year I got on the "drink more water" trend with my very own half-gallon water bottle. Right now everyone has to have the Stanley mug...and I don't doubt it's great...I just need a little more...

So, I am a person who finds themselves drinking more water when I have a straw. So, this one from Amazon has been a great option. So far I've been happy and the half-gallon has been do-able for me each day. Some teachers I know opt for the gallon bottles...but for me that's just a little too advantageous. Another great option is this bottle...

New Speckled Apple Watch Band & Earrings



A fun gift to myself to start the year last year were these cuuuuute Mo Willems earrings! I also picked up this speckled Apple Watch band. The seller is a teacher as well and I love supporting small businesses like these. Be sure to stop by her little online boutique for some teacher goodies yourself!

New Badge Reel




My first year back I went with a cute necklace badge holder and I found it made a lot of noise when I walked and just got in the way. This last year I upgraded to the badge reel and it's been perfect for me. I opted for the olive green with leopard print and it's lasted me all year. I love the silicon beads and I love being able to place it wherever I want.

Teacher Tees


Who doesn't love a good teacher tee? I love browsing all over for new shirts to wear during the year. This one is one of my favorites and the seller makes them for all grade levels. I love finding quality shirts (think Bella Canvas) from Etsy and for simpler tees (think Fruit of the Loom or Gildan) I use Tees2UrDoor

Gifts for Teammates

Nothing says "welcome back" like a few goodies for your teammates! My own shop, Red Oak Lettering, has a few items that can be personalized. Here are a few popular items teachers love ordering for themselves or their teams:

Personalized Pencil Keychain


Keychains are a fun way to add some flair to your lanyard or backpack. Each one comes personalized with a name as seen here.

In My Teacher Era Glass Can


Another popular choice are these glass cans with a bamboo lid. I love having a set of glassware/mugs in my classroom for those moments where I need an extra boost of caffeine. 

Stickers!

I have a few stickers in my shop, but I love finding new teacher-specific stickers from all over Etsy! Created By Christine Co is one of my favorites for finding cute teacher stickers! She's a fellow elementary teacher (who somehow manages to do it all!) and I love supporting fellow teacher-sellers!



That's it for now! I wish you all the most relaxing of final summer days and best of luck as you head into this school year!