Boho Minimalist Reading Rotation Cards

July 30, 2024

 


I can't believe I've been on TpT since I started teaching back in 2011! OMG. I have loved seeing how this community of teachers has grown over that time - and some of it I miss....like, the pre-teacher influencer phase....but that's another post for another day...

...this summer I've been taking a peek around my shop and noticed that I haven't updated quite a bit of resources. I love a good purge and refresh and that's what I'm doing as I prep my store for TpTs upcoming Back to School Sale!

So, what's getting a refresh?? Let's take a peek!

Literacy Center Rotation Cards 


NEW! These literacy station rotation cards have a brand new look and are just $1! I took a peek at my old set and they were just so representative of the time I made them, lol. Now, they've got a new look and keeps literacy station rotations simple.


I love the Daily 5 and I love seeing that it's still being utilized - even after all of these years. My new cards continue to represent the various stations included with Daily 5. These stations include:

  • Work on Writing
  • Library Station
  • Word Work
  • Write the Room
  • Technology Station (great for learning apps)
  • Meet with Teacher
  • Guided Reading
  • Read to Self
  • Buddy Reading
  • Listen to Reading (can be a listening station or reading apps like Epic Books)
  • Book Club (can be for upper grades)
  • Creation Station (a craft/art station related to earlier read aloud, seasonal, etc.)

As always, if there are any stations not included, be sure to email me: littlefoxteaching@gmail.com and I'll be sure to add it!

Be sure to grab your copy today!




Happy teaching!