Sorry For the Inconvenience

August 25, 2018



Hi there! I wanted to pop on over and say, I'm sorry.

Last week when I was doing some summer cleaning around the blog here, I somehow made a disastrous mistake. I accidentally deleted all.the.photos. from the photo archive! I have no idea how I did that, perhaps I clicked too quickly before reading the words...

...this action will permanently delete...

But, I clicked and every single photo from the day I launched this site back in 2012 to now is gone forever. Off into the deep space that is the realm of deleted photos. Now, I hope to do some digging around Pinterest and see if I can locate most of my photos, but I just ask that you all be patient with me as I get the blog back up and running.

So, I apologize for the inconvenience.

I know Pinterest links will be broken.

And I know it will be frustrating.

But, just know that I am working hard to rectify my mistake and believe me, from now on I will read each line of text before taking action!