Back to School SALE 2020

August 3, 2020



It's that time of year again and oddly enough it's feeling a bit daunting given that I (and so many teachers across the country) am going back virtually for back to school. Where there once was an excitement around getting back to the classroom, setting up, and eagerly awaiting my new students...this year is leaving me with a feeling of uncertainty.

How will I get to know my students through a computer?

How will they get to know me?

What will the first few weeks look and feel like being back virtually?

There are so many question and yet so little answers. But, what does remain the same is how connected this online community of teachers are. From bloggers, Instagrammers, to teacher-authors on Teachers Pay Teachers...we're all in this together and helping each other out with amazing resources. Even better is when those awesome resources are ON SALE!

That's right! It's time for TpTs annual Back to School Sale and I am so excited to share a number of my favorite products that are on sale Aug 4th-5th this week!!

Customer Favorites


Year after year I get so much feedback about this bundle and I am so glad so many teachers have found these lesson plans and lessons so helpful as they prepare their groups! Be sure to check this out as it's been saving me so much time up front!



There's nothing more precious for a teacher than a management system that runs itself. These "think sheets" have worked wonders in my class because it makes students accountable in the moment and provides easy communication for parents at home. See how this has quickly become one of my top sellers!



When I taught 2nd grade citizenship was a social studies objective and aside from learning about the basics of communities and the like, I created this activity that gets students thinking about this Pledge we recited every morning. Take your students on a vocabulary tour while learning about the purpose behind the Pledge of Allegiance.


NEW Covid Resources!


It's such a weird feeling to have to even discuss this at the beginning of the year, but being honest and getting students involved in the process of staying safe during such times makes all the difference. Read this post to learn more about what's included in this activity!



No matter what, primary teachers always start the year with hygiene and washing hands - this year, however, it's super duuuuper important. This is a great way to combine some content ELA standards with this discussion and get kids not only thinking and practicing washing hands, but becoming experts and sharing about the importance of it.


Back to School Favorites


Kickstart your school year with this amazing bundle of resources! It includes 3 of my most popular resources: Guided Reading Bundle, Behavior Management Bundle, and Literacy Center Rotation Cards! This is an amazing time to get 25% off this entire resource filled to the brim with activities and tools to get you started!

PLUS! With every purchase you receive a BONUS Star of the Week SEL resource absolutely free!



The first week back to school is made up of a variety of lessons that aim to establish your classroom culture, rules and expectations, and appropriate behaviors. Let me take over for you with this awesome resource that has you covered. It's a complete lesson plan for the first week of school which includes recommended read alouds, printables, and interactive tools for students.


There's so much to dig into this BTS Sale and I can't wait to stock up myself for the year ahead! Thank you in advance for shopping this sale and supporting your fellow teachers out there. Good luck to everyone heading back to school and hope to connect with you here and on Instagram!