Monday Made It Linky: Writing Process Poster Set

July 15, 2013

Back here with a little download and linky with the fabulous Fourth Grade Frolics!

 Last year I used a great tool during writers workshop which was the great writing process poster from over at Second Grade Shenanigans. This little guy was a great addition to the classroom and became very useful (students were so eager to move their clips!). Unfortunately, the laminate started coming off and therefore I needed new posters...so, I created my own this time around!



Teacher Tip: One trick that I found to be extremely useful last year was to hot glue dixie cups to the back of my posters, which brings them up off the wall. It's perfect for any display where students will be using clips...and with these posters they'll be moving them very frequently :)