Celebrate Fall TpT SALE!

October 6, 2020

 


If you need to know anything about me or my family it's that we take the fall season very seriously. Being originally from the east coast in Virginia and now a CA (and soon-to-be Texas) transplant, I miss my fall-like weather and watching the leaves change. Although I haven't had a fall like that in quite some time, I do enjoy celebrating nonetheless!

That's why I'm launching a CELEBRATE FALL TpT SALE where my entire shop is 20% off! Yes, 20%! Starting tomorrow and through Friday you can grab all of your favorite resources for 20% off.

I have been busy adding a number of new resources, too, and I can't wait to see how much you enjoy using them with your own classes! My own students have really improved in their various ELA skills since implementing some of these new resources and I know they'll do the same for your students!

So, let's take a peek at all the fun NEW items up for grabs during the sale!

Covid-19 Activities + BUNDLE



This has by-far been the MOST popular resource in my shop ever since I first made it available. This year being so different than any other, I knew I needed a complete resource that can take me through the first few weeks of school. My school is operating under a hybrid model and every day we remind students of what we discussed using this BUNDLE: keeping our distance, washing our hands, and wearing our masks correctly.

You can now pick up this resource as individual activities OR purchase the BUNDLE at a discounted price!



Letter Houses



These Letter Houses are among the newest ELA resources introduced to the shop just this week! I've loved seeing my French colleagues use these in their classes to reinforce letter sounds and knew I wanted to also incorporate it into my ELA workshop centers. It's so easy to prep and students have been doing a great job building on their phonemic awareness!


Nouns! | Picture Sorts, Emergent Reader and More!



This week my class just began a mini-unit on nouns and we've been working together to sort whether the word/picture is a person, place, or thing. This lesson is building upon our growing knowledge about words and the types of words that exist in the English language.

Students have been using this resource both as whole group activities as well as independent work as a part of their workshop centers. The emergent reader is also a great way to reinforce fine motor skills, handwriting, and sight words. It also incorporates labeling, which students have been practicing these last few weeks.


There's so much more on sale tomorrow - this is just a peek! Be sure to head on over to TpT and stock up your shopping cart so that tomorrow morning all of your picks will automatically be at 20% off! Happy shopping an moreso...happy fall!

Let's get going! The SALE begins tomorrow!