A Leap Year Sale + FREEBIE

February 29, 2020


It's a Leap Year, which means we get to enjoy one extra day in February AND have a reason to celebrate...like this Teachers Pay Teachers sale! Over in my shop you'll receive 20% off everything - but it's only for today only!

If you're ready to start thinking and preparing for the end of the year, be sure to take a peek at these printables that are my go-tos every single year!

End of the Year Awards

Every year I always want to recognize my students for their hard work from the year and so I created these awards! It highlights the character growth of each kind of student and includes 50+ different awards. This is also so FREE! So pick it up and see how you can enhance your class awards this year!


https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/End-of-the-Year-Student-Awards-3156869


EOY How-To Writing 

How-to writing is something I love working on throughout the year no matter the theme - and the end of the year is no different! It has pages for kinder-6th grade that also include planning and publishing pages.
 
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/End-of-the-Year-How-To-Be-Successful-Writing-Lesson-3159956

This piece of writing is wonderful to showcase on an outside-the-classroom bulletin board for not only the end of the year, but to keep up at the beginning of the year for the incoming families and students to read through!

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/End-of-the-Year-How-To-Be-Successful-Writing-Lesson-3159956


Not only is there an awesome sale going on, I've also added a new freebie to the shop!

Scratchy & Signing Spelling Freebie 


Not only is there a sale going on, but I've just added a new FREEBIE to the shop!

Signing Spelling

This resource has been an amazing activity that works for both a center itself or something that students can do when they're finished or have extra time between activities. It's also very easy to differentiate.

My kinders are always practicing their alphabet and took great interest in ASL when I shared Jack Hartmann's 'Sing It, Say It, Sign It' song. Afterwards, I just knew I needed to add some ASL to my workshop centers and this last week I introduced it to my students. I found it was a great option for my kids to choose from when they've finished their work. It was also such an easy thing to prep! Just print and laminate and done!

Want to differentiate it? Add some sight words to the bin and have students sign their sight words to each other. Place white boards in there too so they can record the letter as their partner signs it.


Scratchy Spelling

This activity is another that my students really liked to explore last week. The prep is also super simple in that you print, slice, then laminate the letter cards. Each card shows the students how to form them to make it easy to follow. To play, students work in pairs and using the letter cards, write the letter (upper or lowercase) onto their partners back using their finger.

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Scratchy-Spelling-Signing-Spelling-ABC-Centers-5290122

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Little-Fox-Teaching